Image Map

Friday, July 3, 2015

New Team Fortress 2 update fucked up



Hi Blokes. Since everyones knows how much I love Team Fortress 2. Well, last night, we got new update, named The Gun Mettle. Well most of update is pretty shitty. Small part of update is actually oretty good, new taunts , new maps and also weapon's reskins arent that bad, what I thought first. Feels like Valve nerfed all my favourite loadouts, seems I need to learn to play with other weapons. 

Lets start with Scout's weapons. I love play as scout and my facourite loadout is Baby Face Blaster, Pretty boy pocket pistol and sandman. Lets start with Babe Face Blaster, weapon, which get fast boost everytime, when you shot enemys, also player lost fast boost, when he/she douple jumbed. But now douple jump takes 85% boost off also every damage, even falling damage takes boost off. It's possible to keep itself alive, when player is fighting with Heavy or Pyro. What I saw, when scout is burning, he cant even get any boosts and probably die by fire. 
Next , Pretty boy pocket pistol. They removed health minus, added stupid health renegration thingie, player get +3 health per every shot, this is big no for me, scout or any else class (expect medic) doesnt need weapons, which renegrates your healt, it's not funny. I bet pretty boy pocket pistol will become most hated weapon ever. Also this weapon remove all falling damage, well that was before the update , now player need to wear this weapon to avoild falling damage, for me this is not bad, this is actually pretty good "upgrade".

Vaccinator, uber is loading pretty slow. I love use this medigun, because it had pretty quick uber, but now, one uber bar (vaccinator has 4 uber bars) takes almsot same times than quick fix/normal medigun, which is really slow, big not to this upgrade. Also they removed crit resistance, which is actually pretty good upgrade, it's easier to kill vaccinator medics.    
Heavy, valve buffed all his weapons. Almost all miniguns got upgrade, which is damage resistance. So this means , it's more harder to get heavy down. Gotta love rage heavies. 


But see you at next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment