Image Map

Thursday, July 2, 2015

A lot movies

Hello blokes. I am super bored, because I dont have a job or school, so I am just sitting on the computer 24/7. Well I started to watch bunc of the movies and jogging, My life still need someting else. 

And this post is only movies. so LOL. 

I watched all Monster high movies and also some Web episodes. If I need to choose my favourite Monster High movies, my favourites are Haunted and Freaky Fusion. Also I cant wait new Monster High movie Boo York , Boo York , because that movie has new monsters, who are musician.

This movie is AMAZING! Plot was really good, character is really good and also,,,,,, FALL OUT BOY! Yes I am huge fan of Fall out Boy. But let's talk about this movie, Hero is really cute and sympathic boy, sadly he lost his brother. But anyway my facourite character is Tomage, she clearly loves speeds , as me, since I mostly play fast videogame characters, example Team Fortress 2 Scout. Also Robot, Big something, I dont remember robot's name, he is really friendly and cute chubby robot. Darn, seems I am only writing about how amazing they are. I am really bad at reviewing movies. 

I had long time plan to watch the social network , I hate that movie. Nothing else to say. 


Ah Maleficent , best "real-action" Disney Movie. Angelina Jolie fits perfectly to Maleficent character. She is so beautiful. It's was really refreshing to see another side, another story Maleficent's point of view. Never thought that she has wings, or especially she is mad/angry at "ex boyfriend". Well "ex-boyfriend" cut her wings off, but that is not big deal, is not? It's was really nice to see hoiw super villain can be hero at same time, keeping Aurora save. Also ending, was just big WOW,  I thought, sweet charm prince to wake aurora with kiss, but no. True love is not always boy-girl love, well love can be like mother-like lovem which Maleficent has to Aurora.

But see you at next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment