Image Map

Monday, June 22, 2015

✘-Men hype



Hello blokes! Back to summer weather, we had one, only one sunny hot day. It's was pretty nice, but too many mosquitoes and too much pollen. Oh GOSH!.

Yesterday I watched all X-men movies, expect wolferine and Days of Guture Past. Ah , them nostalgia feels. I was huge X-men fan, when I was 10-13 yeard old little girl. Now, I am juge X-Men fan again. I really love to watch movies, where people has some kind of "super powers"and those "super powers" makes people look like different, like Lovely Raven aka Mystique. Mystigue is my favourite character.  She is so beautiful and has amazing power. But I kinda dislike her hair, her hair looks like, waxed and oily. 

Second my favourite character is Professor X aka Charle Xavier. He is so sympathetic. On first class movie he lost his walking "power", but on Days of Future Past he walk, but he didint have his powers, because he uses serum, which kinda remove mutation gene a short time. But on X-men 3, Xavier walked with Magneto to visit on Young Jean, so wut for me.

I dont know why, but I hate a lot Jean Grey-Summers. I really tryed to think, why I hate her, but seems I dont have any reason to hate, I just hate.

What I realized while watching X-Men movies. Plot is actually pretty strange. Let me explain, professor x died on  X-Men 3, but he is alive on newest x-men movie, on the X-Men Days of Future Past. Well, I dont know plot different between X-Men 1- X-men 3 and X-Men Firt Class and Day of Future Past, but for me the should be a same plot, since X-men 1-3 and first class and Day of Future Past has pretty same materials.

Next "projects" will be Wolverine and cartoon, X-men : evolution. I watched some epsiodes of X-men evolution, when I was little girl, but that show stopped, when story has pretty interesting moment.


But see you at next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment