Image Map

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Movies, movies

Hello blokes! Finland have really, really lovely weather. Really cold and rainy weather. I kinda wanted to have some really hot days, but this weather is nice too, if it's not reminds me about autumn.

On last week steam sales orginated, and I havent buy single games. It's funni how many games some players bought. Friends of mine bought over 50 games and he have summer school thingie and alot of exams. Well it's good have steam sales, but I never find good games to buy, also I have many games, which actually I have never touched. only playing few games, tf2, killing floor and skyrim. Since i Have alot time, I could to play all games, what I have, well that is even better than picking nose and complaing how boring life I have.



I really need say, I became huge Hunger Game fan. How this began. Friend of mine sent a link for site, which renegrates whole story, I liked that idea and I decided to make Panda-Community Hunger Games. That became so popular on panda-forum , I made another game and now we are having one game in every month, and that not will be normal game, it is gampling/raffling. So it's rally nice game tho. After posting second Panda-community hunger game, I really wanted to watch hunger games movies. I liked first and second movie and I dislike a lot mockingjay part 1, it's really, really boring game. But now I have seen Hunger games and cathing fire like 3-4 times, they are really amazing movies.

I still see bow as spatula

Other movies what I watched are Night at the museum 3 and X-Men Days of future past. Night at the museum 3 is really hilarious movie, but kinda sad, since Robbie Williams is one best actors on my fav. actor list. And I watched X-Men Days of future past, well i wanted watch that, because Jennifer Lawrence, and check how she fits to Raven/Mystique role. I had watch all X-Men movies, but never realized that, Jennifer is Raven on X-Men first class movie.

I have strong urge to make new banner and maybe change a bit this blog's layout. But one problem is that, I dont know, do I want summer-like theme or do I stick with snow-mountain-like theme. But it's opportunity work with SFM. IF that little piece of shit is working now.

But see you at next time! 


No comments:

Post a Comment