Image Map

Saturday, June 13, 2015

Little haul


Hello blokes! Yeah I know, I haven't write while. But anyway, I finally got 15 readers on my blog. Many thanks! 


My previous mouse broke. So I needed to buy new one. So I bought Razer Naga, and I love this mouse. This is so smooth, good size, since I since like to use big mouses. Also so many side buttons. Also rollbutton has right-left buttons. Now I need to learn abit of macros and stuff, stil I need to make a perfect mouse for me.





I finally found my favourite pony Funko figure <3 I junted so long time this and I started to think order one from ebay, but what I heard, there is so many "pirate" Funko figures. And I really want to buy real ones.

Also I got this, hmm like 2-3 weeks ago. I am not huge Adventure time fan. but I really love characters, especially Lumpy. It's so cute and funny. 


But see you at next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment