Image Map

Sunday, May 31, 2015

I finally graduated


Hello blokes. My throat is hurting. I am not even sick, but since now is "lovely" spring and alot of pollen. Yes I have pollen allergy or what ever name was. Too much coughing and headache. I really love "pollen time".


I finally graduated, feels good man. I dont have 
reference about it, but hope my "old" school will send that soon as possible. Next step is taking short(?) break, then I will search job. I still dont know, what kind of work I want to do, since my liking is changing pretty fastly. Now I like alot of coding. I started to make own "skins" to Panda-Community. Now I am trying to code single sites, because if I have background, it's shows others sites too. 

I didint have graduate partys as others finnish usually has. Well I have small "party" with my mom and two big brothers. Or can I even call that party, we are going to eat sandwich cake. That's it. 



Hmm, since most of my friends has summer vacation nows and they has alot time to spend with me, but still, I kinda became more lonely. I thought we have alot time to play together, like killing floor 1 and team fortress 2. But meh, maybe I will be forever alone whole summer ^^. Who knows. 

Short post tho, I kinda dont know what I should to write, since my life is not interesting, because I spend my time with videogames and coding/music/paint.net/etc. But anyway, see you at next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment