Image Map

Friday, May 8, 2015

Vacation!


Hello blokes! Sorry about "break", haven't write over week, but anyway , I had last work day today. Ah it's finally over. Now I realize, how how fast time went, feels like I just started my first vocational school day, and now it's last day. Well I still have two really small school tasks to do and I dont have any idea what I need to do, but hope I will get information about that on next week.

Since I have alot time, I should to do something constructive. Some ideas what I got are

Lose some weight
Yes, I will abit talk about this subject. And yes, I know that I am not fatty, more chubby than fatty. But I want to be abit slimmer what I used to be. I am not loosing weigth because of trend. I want to look more heatlhier than how I look now. Also, walking gives to me a amazing inspirations and it's make me pretty happy.

Stop smoking
Unfortunately I smoke and i admit it, it's really, really bad habitat. I really need to rid off smoking.

Learn English
I have alot grammar mistakes and spoken english is lack

Last week mailguy brougth huge package to me. I didint had any idea, what I ordered from ebay. I opened that package and i found this huge Mario pillow.


I bought few day ago "new" MacBook. This one cost 30 euros , so why not. MacBook is 5-6 years old laptop. This is called MacBook 7.1 if someones are wondering which macbook this is. I bougth this, because i wanted to learn abit better about MacBook's operating system.


Yes, this will be short post. But dont worry, since I have time to put effor to this blog, so I will write more often than earlier. 


But see you at next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment