Image Map

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Finnish weather and clean room


Hello blokes! I started to clean my computer. First i started to uninstall all softwares, what i needed for my school, like virtual box and visual developer expert 2010. Also i going to uninstall rainmeter. Rainmeter is relly good software, you can decorate your desctop with that. Reason why i want uninstall that, i have alot skins and stuff, which are taking too much spaces and i dont use them all. And nowadays, i dont even use any Rainmeter skins anymore, maybe i will use them on future, but not now, and it is taking spaces and stuff. Next mission is clean my computer from all dust. And that is really lovely to do, not.

Finnish weather is really, really strange. Few days ago was raining snow, water and again snow. It was getting lovely warm and all snow was melted, but no, suddenly wild snow storm appears. Now here is raining really hard, all snow are melted off, i kinda like rainy days, especially rainy nights, it's help me to relax abit better to hear raindrops hitting to class, that noice what they make, is somehow really relaxing. But there is more, weather forecast is saying that, at next week, we are going have another snow storm, so yeah, welcome to finland, to everlasting winter country.



I cleaned my room, finally i decided to do that. My room, was really, really messy, empty cans laying on the floor, tissues everywhere, dirty clothes everywhere. I dont know why that happened, but now its feels good "live" on clean room, where i am spending most my time. Well, i still need to clean my wardrobe, since i have alot clothes, which are too way big for me, well i like big t-shirt and stuff, but those shirt, what i have, is too big. Also i lost my camera's charger, so i cant use that, i dont have any idea where i put that, but hope i find it soon, because i dont want to buy new one. So all pictures, what i take and publish there, is kinda crappy, so sorry about that.

I threw alot stuff away, broken clothes, which was laying on the floor, old papers, includind really old homeworks, bills and personal life papers, old cosmetics. I dont know why i still had over 5-6 years old hair caring products, never used them, but still i wanted to keep them, if i really need them.

Also i found my old ipod, oh sweet memories. I bought this one like 4-5 years ago on local departent store. Sadly this ipod's earphone plug thingie is not working, i dont know why, but one day, i plugged my earphones, it made really, really strange voice and stopped to work. Sadly, this was really good product to me.



My first apple product was ipod nano, i dont remember what sized that was. I did two weeks works to buy new mp3. My old mp3 before ipod was, probably sony's mp3, which only had 1-2 gigabytes and it only worked with batteries. I remeber those times, when i used this like bottle opened xD, sadly i dont have this one anymore, i gave this to my friend, who prabably threw away, cause it didint work anymore, not sure what my friend did to it.



I wanted something "new" to my life, so i started to jog. And i decided to lose some weight. I dont gain weight easily, even i am eating fast food, sweets and stuff, but i wanted to get abit healthier life, than what i had. Good thingie i already lost 1 kg and i thinked to lose 4 kg more, then i am happy, i guess so.

Few days ago i got all my iphone case. I ordered all of them from ebay. I really like pacman and panda ones, and case with bow is really adorable.


I cutted my hair, RIP emohair, but i like short bangs, but i need to dye my hair to blue/green, because why not?

But anyway, see you at next time!. 



No comments:

Post a Comment