Image Map

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Skyrim and stupid Miraak

Hello blokes. I started to play Skyrim. Well i skipped main guest and traveled to Solheist or whatever that was. That island look pretty good, but there is one bad thingie. They can insta kill me. Its really hard play there, but still, its kinda funny play and its finally hard and i get some challenges. BUT, i made huge mistake on Skyrim, since i started to play on Solhsteim, started to play Miraak quest, now, i cant get any dragon suols, cause Miraak steals then, even if i am on skyrim "land", i cant get any dragon souls, whick means i cant unlock any dragon shouts, and few quests needs to use dragon shouts, so , i guess , i fucked up that game and i am just reallt lazy to start new skyrim game. Maybe i will try to play that current game.


And when i started to play again, i shot bear, with 2 shots, i was like, hell no, are they nerfed this game again and i checked my difficulty setting, and it was on adept. Well, adept is normal, and usually i play on legendary, which is hardest difficulty. On last steam account, my skyrim buddy was around lvl 55. On current steam accound my skyrim buddy is only lvl 23 and i am raging on sholsteim, which is for over level 50. Also i have shitty armor and weapon, i really need to buy or find better one. And i tryed nexmods, sadly that I cant install that one, everytime when I am installing that one, its crash, every fucking time. I wanted to try better blood mods and re-skin mods ;___;

I bought alot games, cause steam sales, so why not. First game, Mirror's edge. I had this game before, when i had playstation 3. But now, i bought this game on computer. And i didint never finished this game, but now i have change to play this game 100%.


Also, i bougth bordelands 1 and 2. I dont remember did i mentioned about those game before. But anyway, i bougth bordelands 1 with DLC. Also i bought Lego Hobbits and Lego Lord of the Ring. Its actually really good to get orher games than shooting games.


Also i got new router, yes finally. Cicso something, i dont remember what was product "numbername", only know that it is cicso. My internet is more faster than then when i had old router. Also my internet doesnt crash anymore, or being too laggy. And now i can host own servers on killing floor, minecraft and etc. 

But now i stop writing, so see you at next time. Oh i almost forgot, my blog is getting new name and layout, yes again. Silly panda is not uniqie name anymore, and poeple dont know, what exactly my blog is. So hope i get new blog stuff at next time.




No comments:

Post a Comment