Image Map

Saturday, March 28, 2015

What i dont understand about females


Hello blokes!. I wanted to write about what i dont understand about females. Even i am female, i dont understand them too. Females are just really strange and wierd. And no, i dont general this thingie, this is my opinino about others females, and remember i dont talk all females, if you are not like what i wrote, then you are not.

1. Why they shaves their eyebrow, and draw them back?

Why females shaves their eyebrows, and draw them back?. Ok someones can draw them back pretty well and its looks pretty good. But still, its not. Well, i'll be honest now, i shaved once my eyebrows off and i draw stupid dots thingie, its was really, really stupid, i dont know why i did that. Sadly i dont have picture of that, i wanted to show how ridiculous that was. Well i learned that , i dont never, ever shave my eyebrows off. That was my mistake.


2. Why females use alot makeups?

Females are telling that males are liers, that only males are lieing 24/7. Well on my opinion, females are bigger liers ever,  Females are wearing alot makeup everyday, spend so much time to do makeups, also they are using push bras, fakenails, fake eyelashes, fakeboobs and fakehair. And they that is normal? No it is most disqusting thing ever. i dont use alot makeup, well i dont wear them anyways, but sometimes i make eye makeup and use foundation but still, i am too lazy to wear. Also my skin feels better without makeups. So why pretend to being beautiful (or some cases, makeups makes more uglier than they are)

Also fakenails, that is really useless shit. If they want long nails, then they need to grow their nails. I had really, really long nails, but somehow i started again bite my nails, so they are kidna short now, and every time when i am trying to grow my nails, i start to bite them off. Well, i want long nails again, but i dotn want to buy and use my money for fakenails, i want grow my nails. And what i readed about fakenails, if females use fakenails long time, its start to ruin natural nail, its make more softer and thinner, and they will break easily.



3. Why females lie alot?
Like clothing and etc. If someone is asking how much that purse cost , females need to tell like "oh yeah, its was on sale" or "its didint cost much" . Purse's reall price was like over 100 €.

4. Why females treat males like they are just trash?
I cant live without males, well, almost all my friends are males. Because i play alot and other females dont play. So that is they biggest why my friends are males. And male's humor its best, even better than females. So back in the case, why females treat males so shittiest way ever, like calling them to piggys, pedofhiles and female-beater. Males have feelings too. I know pretty many persons who are really sensetive. Okay, men need to be strong and etc, but still, all need to treat nice eac others.

5. Why females buy alot useless stuff?

Like alot makeups, clothes, shoes and purses. They even dont need that much of stuff.  They only buy stuff because they looks so nice? Who knows.

6. Why females are use alot of hairsprays and different deodorants?

In my school, girls use alot deodorants and hairsprays, too much, that hairspay starts to taste in my mouth, ugh i need to say. Also i cant breath strong scents, i get easily headache. Well in my school we have asthma bathroom, first school years i always used that bathroom , cause no scents. But nowadays, i dont know which one is worst, asthma bathroom or normal bathroom, since girls are using hairspray and other toxic too on asthma bathroom, and teachers doesnt do anything. Gosh........
I wish if school have rule "Any hairspray and deodorants are forbidden". But meh, good thing, i graduate soon, i hope so.


But see you at next time!




No comments:

Post a Comment