Image Map

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

February Haul


Hi blokes!. Now its time Februay Haul, yes i know this is abit late, but i cant do anything for my lazyness. But here you go.

First i show to you what i got on my birthday. I admit it, i didint get much, but i actually dont care about it. And i got some random stuff on tf , some ref metals, killstreak/strange stuff and some cosmetic. But first, i got 3 pack of My Little Pony mystery packs. I got thtee breezies. Well, i got these for watching pack's codes. And i only wanted these breeziers, they are just different than regular mini ponies. Sadly there is only three breeziers. And quess what, MLP season 5 starts on 4th April. I am so happy, finally, well, still need to wait like almost month but its so close!.  




This gift i already showed on January's haul. I got this from my mother. And this is really handfull for me. First times its was really hard to use, because on this keyboard, keys are different places than my regular keyboard. I made alot writing mistakes, even my friends asked am i drunk. Well, i am not drunk, so if i have alot clerical erros, i migth to be on ipad or iphone.



And, i know , my keyboard is pretty, nasty/dusty

Last thing what i got on my birthday gift is this Minecraft combat manbook. Yes i still play minecraft, but not that often anymore than before. Amd minecraft is still really good game, i'm not bored of it or anything else, sometimes its makes really good to play another games. 


This billow sheet i actually got on Janurary, but i got this day after posting january's haul. This i ordered from ebay, and i waited like over 2 weeks. Next step is make a pillow and i have own youtube "channel". 


And finally, this month's apple of eye. Valve box. I needed to wait like over 3 weeks to get this one. And yes i needed to pay toll taxes. But still , new team fortress stuff :)  




I ordered two shirts, their size is xl. Pretty good pyjama shirts. Also bith of these are workshop items. But anyway first one, No Archimedes! shirt is from Meet the Medic SFM video. And second shirt has adorable pyro and balloonicorn team. Also i got two item active gift crads, and they had something Dota stuff.




But see you next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment