Image Map

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

SFM is working ❤



Hello blokes! Lets have selfie time XD




I found new passion to do some SFM stuff. Now i can animate stuff, without crashing. So maybe soon i will release new SFM video. Its really funny and really teaching moment. I had learned many stuff by SFM, i need to learn more, but still, it so pleasure to do animations.


Finnish weather is really beautiful now. Sunny and warm, sadly all snow are melting off and ground is really wet. and soon is the time, pollen time. Oh fuck. I dont want to get dry eyes, leaking nose and sneezing, since i need to do customer services everyday, also i dont want to buy allergy pills to feel better. And allergy pills actually rekt my belly.

Its so close, my graduate, finally i dont need to do school stuff, which are actually pretty stupid, they are just really easy. I dont even get any exprerience of scool, all stuff are self learned. And usually i make my schoolworks at home, since i can do them without bothering, also i dont need rush them. Also i can listen music while doing them. well, music is most important to relax and focus to do something, without music, i cant do anything. that reminds me, i need to search new music, since i got abit bored of songs, which i raped alot like "meet the crew", "get jinxed" and etc. So i need to change my music list on my phone too.



I failed of my dream, that i wont buy new games if i have many games, which i am not even played. So i bough 3 games, damm you steam sales. So i bough borlerlands 1 with DLC's, bordelands 2 and Dwarf game, i dont even remember what was name, but it is form tripwire, who made killing floor games.

 Lol, i just realised that my life is actually pretty same, only playing some videogames, and chatting with friends, watching, youtubevideos, sometimes some hauls and still, i want write of my life. Maybe this is interesting, or maybe not. But some ho, i need something more for my life. Since i am 23 years old, i dont do anything else. Dammet, now this is getting deeper. But any way, see you at next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment