Image Map

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Animeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekawaiideneeee, oh heck no

Hello blokes! I watched one anime, Attack on titan. I wanted to know why it is so popular. What are my opinion, it is just regular anime show. Every plot twist was really predictable, like i guessed rigth who was female titan. And i thougth characters kills titans, not get killed by titans. well, its was kinda well made anime. I really love opening song, its really catchy for me. And this show took to watch for me like 2 days. I started to read manga one, since anime didint tell all, and anime stopped pretty bad time. And next attack on titan season release on next year. So next mission to read attack on titan manga, since i want to know better of story, why there is titans, how they born and stuff. Well i have one theory of titans "born", i think they are some how failed biotic weapons, who are lost human soul and itselfs. So that is the why they are runnig and being stupid and eating people. But why they are so many,why they cant breeds, why they dont have genitals to breeds why they doesnt even poop, why they are eating peoples, if they get all energys from sun, they dont need eat anything, but still they are eating peoples, and they cant even poop out that what they ate....... I really need to read that manga, if that really explain few things what i am and my friends are thinking.


Also i started to watch one of my childhood animes. Sailor moon. Ah nostalgia. Well when i was young girl, around 10-12 yeard old, on subtv, which is finnish television channel, i saw really good girl macig hingie anime and it was sailor moon. Well , it was really funny nowadays when i start to now think, it was in swedish with finnish dup. Yes it was in swedish, it is really funni and strange, why just swedish, not a english or japanese, well better english than japanese for little girls. Well i didint care about that then when i was tiny-itty-bitty girl, and since swedish is my second native language. And actually, i am really , really nub at swedish. But anyway back in the case. I remember few episodes, and they are them, which i hated alot. Well its kinda interesting, why people remembers better those hate-memories thingies. But Sailor Moon's themes, it is really beautiful and nostalgia song for me. Luckily there is many seasons and many movies, so i can enjoy alot of this show.


I realized one, two days ago that my blog is almost 6 month old, well its older but i started to write almsot 6 month ago. Bloody hell hows time goes so fast. I still have 13 readers, but personally i dont care. Since i can write my blog as my diary, like what i did on my time, what is my opinion and etc. Well lately, i was really lazy nad tired, also i was 3 days sick. Probably i had fever, which was kinda nice, cause my head was almsot exploding, non-stop headache, which was kinda nice for me. Only sleeping and laying on the bed. And i ruined abit my sleep rythms, well that is not good, i think or it is my "routine" being every sunday-monday night awake. I think it is my routine, since it best way to fix my sleep rythm.

I got new love, new shoes, Since my last winter shoes broke, i needed to new shoes, also using my old winter shoes caused ankle pains and vesicles. And left shoe's sole was pretty damaged.




Also i dyed my hair into blue/green. Yes again, and yes again same color. I dont know, but some how i really love blue/green hairs, its better color to me than pink one. Okey pink hairs is good, but its like too girly and overused haircolor for me. So i started to dye my hair to blue/green. Also i think i need a hair cut :D Bang is getting too long to me, but some how i like it, but at same time, i look pretty emo. Or i just crown my hair to long. Since it really long time ago when i had long hairs.


But see you at next time! 


No comments:

Post a Comment