Image Map

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Vacation ♥

 
Hello blokes! Yes i know, i havent wrote anything on long time, sowwi senpains about it ;___; Well, why i havent write lately, well, i was superduper lazy. I only wacth youtube videos and played games with my friends. And slept much. Well i have vacation, oih that reminds to me post this song


 My pet snail died. Well i dont know when it died. But one day, i checked his/her terrarium, i lifted snail and suddenly, really bad smell, orange coloured fluid appears. Sniff, well he/she was always sleeping, i tryed to keep it awake, but no, it was few days awake on whoel last year. So what i can say, RIP Meme.


I want so badly buy new games, but i stil have alot games, what i dont have even installed, of tryed. Damm u steam sales. And i only play few games, and they are team fortress, damned and killing floor, I only play those games, and sometimes others too, but still i want new games. New games what i dont even play. Best logic ever.  Also i want to try Freddy nigth games, but i dont like any scary games, but some how i want to try them badly. Maybe i buy one and cry on my dark corner.


Also , i got new killing floor friends, and i am happy, now i dont need to paly with randoms, i can play with my friends, and same time i can improve my english skills. Well, be honest, my friends is kinda noob on killing floor, but they are getting better and better. Next step is playing killing floor on suicidal difficult >:3. Well, usually i pick server, which have a friendly fire, its kinda funny when they are exploding each others.

I just realiezed that i have 3 month school. Time going so fast. Its feels good , that i know i will graduate soon. Still i need to write to reports of my works and one of my hobby. Then i can graduate. YES!

I have founded one of best youtube couples. Now i only wacth their vlog and others stuff. They are so funny and so personally. They both live in Korean, and its really enjoying watch them and learn stuff of Korean.


Their channel are


But see you next time. I will write soon post of my february haul! 


No comments:

Post a Comment