Image Map

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Abit atm and blog's update

 Yes, thanks for memories ~ for someone, who probably know whos i am talking about  

Hello blokes! .  I am back!, yes unfortunately. i was whole weekend sick, probably i had fever and cold, still i have abit sneezing and sniffing. But i am pretty well atm. Here is picture of sick Skiffa


And there is another pic of me. Best picture i say? :D. Yes this is my casual clothing style, with different colored socks. I dont get it, ehy my socks keeps loosing and i only find different socks to use. 



But, now on this day's topic, my blog's updates ^^. I changed abit my blog's layout. Biggest modification is my banner. Now its cute and better than my earlier one. Why i wanted to make new one? Well, first , i didint like that silly pink backgroud of my banner, and also it looked abit stupid. 

Old one

New one

Well, i need to agreed that, i am not good of drawings. But somehow, new banner's panda was really adorable, so i wanted to use it. This is actually pretty funny, espeacially for me. When i wrote my finnish blog, i made all pictures (expect camera pictures) using Ms Paint. Yes, ms paint. Be honest, i was actualyl pretty nub with drawing softwares, but one day, i wanted to try Paint.net. And its was really, really easy to use. So all my banners, wallpapers etc, is made by Paint.net. 

Also , i change my linkbar. Now it is simply, but still look smore professional, than before one, which was messy looking. And i had mini link bar on right side of this blog. I removed that one, its looked pretty bad on this blog. There is one more new modification, i finally made  "about me" and Links pages. And that took for me like over month? Yes i know, im pretty lazy. I have to say Lol for me. 

Oih, i almost forgot! Also i started to use plug.dj. what that is, well it is music place, where u can make new friends and share your favourite music. So i have silly panda channel here.  Clicking that plug.dj logo you can visit on my channel, and hope you will like it! :) 

https://plug.dj/silly-pandas-party

P.S I am usually online while i am on computer, when i am offline, i am probably sleeping or at work/school. Also, dont be shy and show your favourite music! 


But, hope you guys like my new blog's layout and "new features". But see you next time! 



No comments:

Post a Comment