Image Map

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Little bit atm stuff



Hi blokes!  Yes i know, i didint write long time ago maybe over week ago?. But anyway, im fine. Finnish weather is rekting again, first here was lovely warm weather, around 0- -3 degrees, then BOOM over -14. Here is so cold. I hate finnish weather.

I had fell love with new videogame's  character, Leagues of Legend's Jinx. She is so beautiful and she has so epic attitude. Never played this game before, its seems pretty good game, but i think its not "my game". Well i should to try more, maybe i like, or maybe i dont. Also i really love her theme song "Get Jinxed", which is this post "theme music".


Last week i had my birthday. Its was so epic and so funny. Why i am lying? well what i really did on my birthday, i slept whole day, few time woked up to check my facebook and panda-community and few others places. Nothing else, pretty cool birthday party i had, do you agreed that? 

At work , i got new co-workers, so last week i trained them to be good co-workers. I trained to them to use D-ban, how to install ubuntu, how to serve customers and etc. We are getting over 100 computers, so we have pretty busy times at work, because we need to clean them, need to take serial numbers, remove all files with D-ban and instal unbuntu. We had really fun time. Also they helped to me pass one custome service class. So i am getting cloe and close to graduate. Still i dont know what i should to do when i graduate. It is big mystery to me. 

I dyed my hair again, into blue. Now my hairs color is blue and green. Looks rpetty good, gosh i love green/blue hairs <3. Product what i used is fantasy color gloss blue one. I could to take seflie, but its not a new pic, cause i have long time green/blue hair, so i only redyed that. 




But see you next week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment