Image Map

Saturday, January 31, 2015

January's Haul




Hello blokes! its time for Haul.


First, I visited on local manga/card store and found these new funko mlp vinyl figurines. They are not newest one what i am looking for, but still i had to buy these. 



I really love this figure , its looks pretty good.

These little mlp funko mystery figurines is new. i dont have any of these and these, what i bought belongs to series 2. So need to search on first series. 

Trixie Lulamoon & Big Macintosh

I ordered alot stuff from Ebay. First i ordered these, really adorable sweaters.  


I am fallen in love wtih this pink galaxy print. I want more pink galaxy clothes.





Also this is my second favourite shirt. I love skull and skeleton stuff. Well, seems i love anything good looking stuff. 

I really love this shirt, its big, but not too much big, also its really warm. Color is like, more really dark blue than black, i thougth that i was ordering black shirt, but good thing, it is really dark blue, because, i dont like wear blue clothes. 

I wanted few more iphone 5c cases, becauce why not? . First phone cases are like glittery silicone thingie, with cute fatty panda, Its so cute. 

Also, since pink is my favourite color, so why not pink cases too? Well both of them are hard plastic cases, I love that panda, its really cute with hat. 


I got new purse          ❤ . Its really big, and its pink, also SKULL. 


I bough new game to me and to my friend. And we had really fun time playing this game, we only laughed and died by belly pains. I higly recomend this to all, its really funny, and its kills times super easily. 



Since i play alot, i wanted to buy/order controler, and i got this last week's friday, Yes i know , this is fake playstation controler, but its was so cheap, its cost like 7-8 euros. And i dont need controler often, only i use on few games, like battleblock theather. I need to buy stickers to this, cause i dont like regular black controler, i want more personally controller, so i need to check ebay. Also i need to buy cable to this, if i want to charge this. 


I got "new" mangas too, Dragonball Z, best manga ever!




I got keyboard to my ipad from my mom as b-day gift. This is really good one, its really annoying write on ipad, with long nails, and i am just nub because i dont want to cut them off. Long nails 



I bough new headset too. My earlier ones, was getting broke, sometimes, my voice makes really strange noices, like robot voice, and left headphone was dieing, and soemtimes, i didint heard anything on left side. 



But next time, see yah!. 



1 comment:

  1. Niimpä, miksi pulittaa monta kymppiä ohjaimesta, minkä saa halvemmalla, joka toimii tosi hyvin

    ReplyDelete