Image Map

Saturday, January 10, 2015

50. facts about me



Hello blokes! Some my friends had to ask if i can write 50 facts about me. So there this silly post is.

1. My name is Skiffa von K. Yes Skiffa isnt my real name, its only my nicknames, but i like that more than my real name, which is secret.

2. Also my nickname have plenty nicknames like Skiffur, Skiff , Sniffa, Schniffa , Kiffa , Snifu.

3. My birthday is the 5th of February.

4. Everytime, when i have birthday, i am really oppressed . I dont like getting older and older :D .

5. I am sometimes, really, really childish.

6. Im from Finland.



7. I dont like live in Finland

8. I am super lazy

9. Sometimes im too lazy for made food to me.

10. Sometimes i am too laze to sleep

11. I love cute stuff
                                   
12. I am fatty and im gunna be always fatty
          
13.My really old wish is that i get iPenquin, its looks pretty cool, but never bougth that.    



14. Sometimes i say aloud that what i think. usually english and finnishixed up thougts                                                      
15. I am horrible with languages, but i dont mind that, i love to learn new stuff.

16.  6 month ago i was really horrible writing in english, but nowadays i am quite good. Still i need to improve my english skills.                                            

17. I have boyfriend. i call him to "Panda" and he is younger than me.                  

18. I dont mind that if my partner is younger than me, cause age doesnt matter to me anything, but still i dont want to date with guy, who is 6 years younger than me.                                  

19. I love hugs, alot of them

20. I only hugs them , who is trusted by me.

21. I am really shy, sometimes its annoying me, cause it is bothering my social life.

22. My favourite season is winter, cause snow, but i dont like days, which are too cold.

23. My casual "home clothes" are pyjama pants, and really loose shirt. Also i have really messy hair.

24. I wear makeup rarely.

25. But when i feel really girly, i wear most girly clothes and i make my make up.

26. I am girly and boyish, and this dont even make any sense.

27. My logic is really strange

28. I like do these challenges , but they are really annoying, if i dont have anything to write.

29. My favourite food is chicken pasta

30. My favourite drinks is Coca-cola and coffee

31. I usually forget my coffee, and i always drink my coffee cold. Its really tasty, nope ugh.

32. I never throw food or drinks, trowing food is offensive.  Take only that much food what you be able to eat.

33.  I usually forget to eat. Sometimes when i am on computer and i have food, i forget it until it is cold.

34. I sit always on computer. Sometimes i even sleep on computer.

35. I love to do anything , which are icluded computer stuff.

36. I am studying atm on vocational school, which is like help desk thingie, creating servers etc.

37. I love learn new stuff.

38. Stuff what i want to learn/improve are : I want improve more more english skills, i want learn more german, because why not. And i want learn more about blogget HTML stuff.

39. I had 2 blogs earlier, both are in finnish, Friikkisirkus and Pinky Rainbow Life. Why i deleted them? because, i dont like write in finnish, and its better  choise to improve english writing blog in english.

40. My favourite games atm are Killing Floor, Team Fortress 2 , Minecraft and Titanfall.

41. I am open to all games, game's genre doesnt matter anything.

42. I am brony, almost 14-16 years. An dactually i hate name "brony" and also "pegasister" so i am only MLP fan.

43. I have alot mlp stuff, mostly figurines. But mostly i like mlp gen 1 than gen 4.



44. I also love watch Monster High and Even after high.

45. I love mermaids and fairys, and all cutes small creatures, like dwarf etc.

46. I am 160 cm "long"

47. I have really big hands, and i hate my hands.

48. Well i hate all things about me, but i dont care about it

49. But its sometimes fun to "blame" myself about that how ugli i am etc. And guys are like "nooo u arent".

50. I like beards.

So, this challenge is relly difficult for me, cause i am horrible person and always finding negative stuff from myself. But anyway, see yah next time!





No comments:

Post a Comment