Image Map

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Lol i totally forgot my IDcard

Hello blokes! I have tiny-itty-bitty accident. I forgot to make new IDcard, and its expire in three days, on thursday, Whoops. Well i took on friday passport photos. I was really tired, and i wanted only sleep. So i got really pretty picture if me *facepalm' . I dont usually forget important stuff, but this is actually pretty bad, hope i can get soon new IDcard or temporary IDcard.

One of mine favourite band has new music! Emigrate, i started to think that if they stopped to make music or something else, because first CD of them was 2007. Pretty long time ago. I still have their CD. I wan tto buy that new one, only digital version, from iTunes, cause i dont want to get more stuff, what i need to use once. Also Emigrate have new drummer, and he is finnish. So fucking cool. Even i dont like finland, but it is always pleassure to hear/read about some positive of this country. So i have two must ear-raping songs of them.



EMIGRATE feat. Frank Dellé (Seeed) - Eat You Alive

Emigrate - Rainbow



I dont understand one thing with my ipad. Its cant sign up to iCloud or iMessage. Its only keeping asking password, even i had write my password ten times, still keep asking. I want that little shit problem to work. I tryed to remove all files, i tryed to restart whole object. I want them so hard to work ;___; . Maybe i need to visit local DNA store and ask them what the fuck dudes?.  Hope they can fix that problem. Also i got on my b-day gift keyboard to my ipad. Its help alot to write etc. 

I started to play team fortress 2 again, because Killing floor was getting bored. Its feel really good play again Team Fortress 2, trolling kiddos and ban all hackers. I still play killing floor often, but with my friends, then its actually pretty fun, but alone, its really boring. 

But see yah next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment