Image Map

Monday, January 19, 2015

Blog update!!!!



Hello blokes! few person have maybe noticed that my blog have new layout. Yes finally, new layout. I was working with this couple weeks, well, only planning took 1-2 weeks, and self layout took like one week. Most hardest thingies was image mappings, first they didint work at all, then when they worked they created stupid white spaces. But now its just perfect, links works perfectly. Banner is cute and better looking than before one.

Also i change my blog name too. Its was before stupid "whysoseriouspanda?", its was cool ,when i created this blog, but nowadays, i started to think that its not unique name. So i decided to invent new, unigue blog name "Silly Panda's Blog". Better name i think so.

And i changed my url too, now its not have that silly .fi, which is finnish url thingie. Now it is sexy .com

Now i need to work with "about me" and "links" pages, i wanted so badly update my blog layout without pages, well, SFM page is working now too. But if here is any bugs or some kind of problems, i want to know, so if you notice something, let me know!

What else, oh, i started to crow my finger nails. Its was really hard first, because i bitted my nails. I still do that, but not badly, like bite them off. Left hands nails are pretty good, right hands nails, are , hmm, good too? :D its really frustrating bit nails, i always but them when i am stressed, and sometimes i bit so badly and fingers start to bleed. I had to use bad taste nailpolish, but its didint work at all, because i started to like the taste. Yes i am weird.


Also since i have huge nailpolish/nail decoration collection, here is picture of them.  I have over 50 nails polishs, stickers, tattoos, and nail health caring stuff. Gonna start to do nail art again, when my nails are long and pretty.

What else,oih i ordered so much stuff from ebay, e.g. purse, mobile cases, pillow and etc. Now i need to wait them when they arrives to me. Also i gonna decorate my room , color will be pink, black, red and also white. I wanted a long time ago having videogame theme room, so i gonna do it now. Or probably not, since i am super lazy

But see yah next time and hope you liked my new layout like me. 

1 comment: