Image Map

Monday, February 16, 2015

ATM part 32425303249239.



Hi blokes! I have really strange way. That i am always whole monday nigth awake, every fucking monday. I dont know why, maybe its better way to get better sleep rhythm. I always try to sleep, but no, its really hard to catch some sleeps, because i am search such silly things on google, like how i can make pizza cake or on youtube, i am watcihng how to made videos. They are kinda, hmm, interesting, but quite boring videos. But i don tknow, i have to watch them. And probably i am watching soon really strange videos, like water birth. Yes, this happen to me like 2 weeks ago, i was only watching videos of water births.  



One day of beautiful day, i checked my steam and i saw how much games i have, and never finished them. So i have little project, finish all games what i have. Also , since i love play videogames, so why not. I dont only want to play team fortress, even it is really good game, but still, i want something different of my life. So next project Bioschock, i have all games of Biosock, so why not. It is really good game, ow i know? My big brother has to play those games when he lifes with mom. So its gaves to me interesting of them.


One thing i actually dont understand, that why my weight is like yoyo. Yes, my weigth is getting up and getting down, every fucking day my weigth is 2 kg lower or upper. So its getting pretty annoying. everything, when i see that i am "losed" some weigths, and next day, its not same weigths what that was last day.Sniff. well i am fatty, always tiny fatty buns :3. Well, i have quite high lowesteem, so if i am complaing myself, its mostly jokes of me, so im not judgeing me. So dont worry mate!.

I started to clean my room. Its super messy room, also i want to decorate its mor elike videogame theme. So i started to sell old stuff, which is including movies,playstation 1/2, PSP and nintendo games. So only sold 4 games, 5 € each. Also i have alot "old" important papers, which are actually trashpaper nowaday. Also i am searching stuff of videogames, like team fortress, portal and minecraft. So maybe i make room makeover post soon. Will see.

I thinked to draw new banner, since i got tired of that current banners, well its personal and cute, but meh, i dont like it anymore, so i thined to draw fatty panda, maybe with controller. Also i need to do them links and about me pages. And maybe to do new layout of this blog. Since i love to do different layouts, so why not?  its good way to kill boring time, and always little differents makes days. 

But see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment