Image Map

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Short atm

Hello blokes! My graduating is soon, almost 3 weeks (i hope so) work and school stuff, then i am finally free. Sadly i still dont know what i want to do. What i thinked abot my interesting stuff, i like alot "software side", hardware side is not that interesting, its only buidling and such. So i gonna improve my english skills and start to search job when i english skill are pretty good. Well i am pretty good at english but not good enough, i cant even speak in english without breaks, so i need to improve my spoken english, because why not. And i have alot grammar errors, so i need to fix that too.



I started to play some borderlands 1 with my friends, sadly my friends discoverd GTA5 , so i only played game alone, which is kidna sad. Also i watched new monster high movie, huanted, i am not sure did i mention about that. But that was really good movie, maybe best movie ever.


Also two weeks ago Mlp season 5 started, my opinion about season 5. Well first 3 episodes was really, really horrible, i think mlp is getting downhill soon, and i really hope season five will be last season. Also new songs of Equestria girls are released

Friendsip Through the Ages

My Past is Not Today

Life is a Runway


I am making new layout for this blog, also my blog gonna have new name, i dont know when my blog going have new layout or other els, but i think that time is soon. 

But see yah at next time, and sorry about this post being so short, i have school stuff and i want to make then quicly, so i can relax the last weeks. So i am spending my time to doing my thesis, which is last thingie for my graduate progress. 



No comments:

Post a Comment