Image Map

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

December Haul & Christmas presents




Hello blokes!. This post comes little bit late, because i wanted to take small break from all stuff, work, school and only wanted be lazy ass. Oih also happy new year to everyone!

X-mas present Haul

I got maybe most adorable plushie ever. Balloonicorn, is he really adorable? I got this present on yesterday from my boyfriend. Also i got code, which included genuine balloonicorn to team fortress 2.  Also my boyfriend sended to me 6 tb harddrives space thingies. 

Well, this is actually my first x-mas when i get something to play. Goat simulator, when i played this, i cannot stop laughing and also my nose started to bleed. Best game ever, i higly recommend this! So thank to her who gaves this to me 

I also got my first unusual from my friend. It is painted to pink, and its really cute.

Also i got some makeup thingies. 2 black eyeliners and baby lips lipbalm from my mother. Lipbalm is really good product, but i dont understand that why they are just so popular product? its only lipbalm :D

I got that on monday from my mother. This is really soft and warm. Color is dark green, this was one what i found, and this is best hoodie on really cold winters.

Small December Haul

I Bougth this shirt on Linux's sale basket thingie. And its only cost aroun 8€. Not bad price and i love stripes, especially red and black. Its really soft, but its bring little bit static electricity.

Since i love pandas,well who doesnt love pandas? they are just adorable creatures. I ordered this cute jewerly from ebay. Its was really cheap, and cute, and best thing is that its nickel free. Yes i have nickel allergy, if i wear nickel stuff, its colored my skin to blue/brown thingie, and its looks like i have shit on my neck.

But see you guys next time! 

2 comments:

  1. I'm not a gamer, but that Balloonicorn is so cute it makes me want to start playing TF2 haha :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah its really adorable :). U should try that game, its really funny. + it is free to play- game :)

      Delete