Image Map

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Meet the my new love iPhone 5c ♥



Hello blokes! Im really really happy now, because i bougth new phone, iphone 5c 8GB white. This phone is just perfect to me. I can even write blogpost without lags, dieing phone etc. which means that i gonna spam my blog more, which is good thing i guess.  



Why i bougth new phone? I had samsung trend gt s7650, its was guite good phone, when i bought it, hmm maybe 1-2  years ago i bougth it. That phone broke, audio plug thingie didint work anymore, its was really laggy , softwares didint work anymore corretly, like if i wanted check my whatsapp, its opened facebook or mediaplayer, if i wanted to use mediaplayer , its opened whatsapp. Also it is little bit melted inside.  And i dont like operating system, its not created to me, i need more and better, so thats is the why i bougth iphone. And i dont blame that android is really shit or something, its not good for me, and this is my opinion.

+ Easy to customize                                
+ Good to communicate to other nubs                          
- Bad camera                                          
- Laggy
- I dont like android
 
And this phone isnt my first apple product. i have ipad mini (2?) and ipod nano. i had ipod classic, which was my first apple product ever. Even apple products are expensive, but meh, really good products, now i want buy macbook   :D, maybe i will buy it, maybe not. We will see. 



Camera is really good, i can even take good quality pics to my blog, and maybe i start updating my instagram often, cause really good camera. I love this camera's quality <3. Also i dont need to wait like 5-10 min when one page load, my last phone, lovely samsung did this plenty time, and using hotmail, its was only dream. Also, i love that ios layout, its looks so good, its not just boring "white" , its have something ,i dont know what, but it still have something.

+ Really good camera                                  
+ Really fast to use      
+ Better way to communicate to others, i have notifactions for all social medias, like whatsapp, facebook and email.  

I wanted to test cameras , and there is all result, with flash and without flash. I just realized that i wrote into pics word "ligth" which is written wrongly, and also i meant "flash" but too lazy for edit that pic. 


Also i bougth screen saver and also phone case, pink/red one, its little bit boring looking case, but meh, better to safe my love than without case and screen saver. Hmm maybe i order alot phone cases from ebay or amazon, panda ones :3.          


I get even new headphones! good, then i dont need to buy new ones. I always break dem hearphones. They only can last like 1-2 month. So its was really good get "free" (yes i know they arent free" headphones, we will see, when i break them too. 

Also i got more apple logo stickers :3 , i already have 8 stickers, i dont know, they are just really cute. I want more apple stickers :D. 


 So i stop to write about this subject, so see yah next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment