Image Map

Sunday, December 21, 2014

I really need them


Hello blokes! I have soon christmass vocational, so i can start relaxing little bit. My vacation is like 1-2 weeks long.  What i have to lately?, i have quite busy at work and school stuff. I needed to create 4 databases using Microsoft Web Developer 2010 express. I didint know how i can even create databases, but now i know. Its feel so good when i learn more "computer" stuff. At work, well now its christmass time, we have alot customers, who want buy computers, its guite bad time to us, because we need zeroing and installs ubuntus to computers. And we also got new stuff, old monitors, macbook pros and we got really, really good gaming computers. So we have quite busy time at work. 

Also i started to think few thinks, how i can update my blog layout. More sites, better banner etc. Will see what updates brings to me, and to you guys. Also i have now 11 readers, which is really surprising to me. Because, when i had that boring finnish blog, Pinky rainbow life, i only got like 22 in whole time, and its was like over 1 years old blog. This blog is nearly one month old, and i have 11 readers, its makes me so happy, because there is more persons, who are interesting about my blog and my personal life. 

Random nigth i was watching some TiffyQuake, and i saw her wearing two really adorable shirt, hello kitty and simpsons mixed up ones. My heart currently melted, i fell love with them shirts. They are so adorable, i really want them. So i started to search few online stores which are ebay, amazon and random japanese stores. But i disapointed little bit. Those shirts, what i want, is way too expencive to me. On ebay, price was like 100€-210€. I started to think that, i am poor, and if i buy expencive clothes, do i use them. Probably not. Maybe i will buy somedays, when i have more money. 

Also i checked Funko's sites. And OMG! They have new funko figures, normal ones and pop! mlp figures. I am really huge Funko fan. So i want new mlp Funko figures, mini figures, normal figures and pop! Figures. They are really adorable. And yes , i really love everything, which are adorable.

Even these, normal figures are cute. I'm excited about these, they have now princess figures. They are so beautiful, i like Luna more than Celestia, but both are so pretty. And they have now my fav pony, which is Rarity. I want that Rarity one so hard. Hmmm, i have birthday soon, maybe i gonna ask if someone wants to buy to me Rarity ones or Luna. But i love that Discord Pop! figure too, its so adorable. Note: if u are buying something to me on b-day gift, pls contact to me before it, because , its easier ask stuff to ppl, and i dont gonna get "douple" stuff.


Also i fell love with ToriDoki figures, they are , yes, i will write, ADORABLE! Yes i am obsessed figures, expecially cute ones. But i need to hold myself, if i want all figures, i have too much them, even space will end. Because i want Mlp Funko figures, other funko figures etc. And i also want more Team fortress 2 minifigures. 

So i need to stop now, i have really much stuff, what i want. Its make only this blog longer and longer. So see yah on next time! Grammar is my best friend <3

3 comments:

  1. I don't know should I write in English or Finnish, but I choose the first one :D
    You have a nice, really personal blog, I like it!
    Oh, those figures are so cute, especially that pig-hedgehog mix! :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should write in english, its way too better language than finnish.
      And you can imporve ur english skills too :3 So i higly recomend that.

      And thank you, its always nice to read positive comments :)

      Delete