Image Map

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Hi everyone!

 
Hi everyone! Yes hi everyone. I thinking to start new blog, which i write only (maybe) in english, improving my english skills. I had 2 blogs , pinky rainbow life and friikkisirkus, which are in finnish blogs. So i deleted them because , i didint like write in finnish anymore. So new blog and new grammar errors, here i come.

Hmmm, i introduce myself now. My name is Skiffa, i am 22 years old female, who is from Finland.
I love to do different DIY stuff, like drawings, shaping wax stuff etc. I like to do nailart too. But i dont do them now, because i dont have time or something. Also i love to do different computer stuff, like html , creating servers and stuff. And also i am gameserver admin on Panda-community.



I love play videogames. I mostly play Team Fortress 2, Best game ever. But i also like play Rust, Portal, Portal 2 , Minecraft, Skyrim and Titanfall. So , my favourite game is Team fortress 2 and Titanfall. I like to create some SFM posters too.

I am brony, yes i am brony, or pegasister, but whatever. I loved my little pony since i was little girl.
I have alot pony stuff :3. And i cant wait when season 5 begin. My favourite pony is Rarity, fluttershy and Pinkie pie. Favourite Background pony is vinyl scratch. Best villain pony are chanceling and Nigthmare Rarity (Which is from cartoon),



I have two pets, One cat and one achatina fulica (snail with shell). I had 2 achatina fulica, but youngest one, named Mira, died small time ago.

Here is laying my tiny male, called Napsu. He is 11-12 years old lazy ass cat. 


And here is my snail, called Meme. Achatina fulcina are hermaphrodite, so they dont have like boy/girl gender thingie. But still Meme is boy for me. 


I have plenty favourite animals. They are Panda , cat, pig, dogs etc. I love animals. If i can get any pet, what i want, it will be panda and pig. They are so adorable :3.

I love alot listen different music. I always listen music, yes , always, Even i have skypecall. I need to listen music, why? hmm, maybe because its makes me more comfortable. I have plenty fav artist too, Fall out boy, Rammstein, Pelle K, Peter Hollen and Ken Ashcorp.

Well, i can write about me everything, but , its migth take really, really long post. Also i dont know how often i gonna write this blog :3 . But leave a comment and subscribe this blog . And hope that u understanded my english :3. So see you next time!




1 comment: