Image Map

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Valve box




Hello blokes! I wanted show what i ordered from Valve store. Yes i ordered like 2-3 weeks ago. And i got it on yesterday. its migth arrived like monday or wendesday, but no, this little shit stuck by toll. I needed pay small taxes get my box. But meh, tax wasent that bad, what i thougth, i needed to pay 3-4 €. But anyway, finally i got my valve box 

Dem smexy box

I ordered this really cute t-shirt. Size is xl, guite big, i know, but i wanted new "pyjama shirt" so meet the balloonicorn t-shirt. Also sentry. yes in back side, its have sentry pic. its not good compo. Lollichop or cute pyro is better than boring sentry. 



Also i ordered two boxes of mystery mini figures. They are super adorable. Really, i want order them more and more. 


I really like that "Do not Feed" sign :D




I had 2 same figures, which is little bit shame. But they are syper adorable. looks them tiny flareguns ♥ And i got best idea, i gonna buy sum wiggle googly eyes, and put them to another pyro, like sore eyes. 


Last item what i ordered, is this really cute balloonicorn creature. Its so adorable, its melted my heart. This cutie's size is 6" x 3.5" x 7.5". Even box is really cute, although box smell bad, like old noodle cup. But i dont care, its really adorable!. 

Even this text, is funny and somehow cute.  But new thing was that it he male, i thougth that its not have any gender, but no, its male, and its have wife, and also drinking problems. 


This is the best thing what i got. its so adorable, its so cute, look at it, its soooo cute. I want so hard balloonicorn plushie, its so cute. Maybe i got/bye it soon, who knows :3. 





I need to say thank you Valve and Valve store, you guys made my day!

But see you guys in next time. 


1 comment: